Marvel Future Fight: Battle of the Future 12 Chapter 3 Star Customs (Share)

1. modify any game are likely to be blocked account, at your own risk, brother I do not make any guarantee. 2. brother I will not teach the use of game modifier, please study. 3. modify the game is only my brother hobby, if the parties to enjoy the main fun of this game, do not look down, back to the shore. 4. I very much welcome you to visit my blog, but please do not pull my efforts to my heart on other sites. ================================================== ===================== brother because of the series of movies, once very fond of this game, so I did not try to change it, but the last major revision, so that I was disappointed, for some time, and recently came back to play, but the final chapter 12 of the Boss Odin has been attacked, I feel very boring. Finally in yesterday, I put Odin to do out, it is too cool, sprinkle flowers ~ first show that the younger brother I do not have any one full of world Boss (the highest night no star only 57), not to mention Super-OP strange doctor, and only a small class of 270, bought a monthly card. There are pictures of the truth, brother with the team is: T2 Ronan (captain), T2 Rocky, T2 Geluotuan focus is that Rocky can only play with, no blood called T2 Gelu to blood, 20% All back to the blood is also very important. Rocky do not greedy, because the attack itself is often Miss, hit also with the same itching, but was Odin split knife on the residual blood, so put away the avatar began to run and maintain the shield resident, with Odin slow Slow consumption, try a few times, caught Odin skills time difference, should be able to customs clearance.






 ================================================== ==================== Mod zone: Future fight: the future of the war (play burst 蕯 North: infinite war) ※ 蕯 North said: "My unlimited Gloves forgot to bring! "[Round 1] [Round 2] [Round 3]

Popular posts from this blog

Skrill (Moneybookers) 收款付款 與 存款提款 手續費用 (中文教程)

Malaysia cute goddess Jenna

[Out of the box] Taiwan version of the first meter millet MAX2 large screen life king out of the box